Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Current Projects

Its been a nice cruising time during these last few days at my current job. Im an IT Consultant who manages 4 main clients and liaison to almost 20 others. In my spare time, (lol, who has that), I look for new and innovative ways to do things in the cloud; as well as save money on products that make day to day operations more simplified. Currently I am looking forward to spending some days just studying, learning new things and honing my skills in others arenas.

Current Projects Im working on:
*Building a corporate ticketing system from Open Source products*
*Streamlining the way current businesses do business and the resources they use to get there*
*Creating a more efficient way to provide IT resources to businesses without breaking their budgets*
*Focusing on the small businesses (5-50 users) and Medium businesses (50-200 users) and providing them with a cost competitive managed services media package that is customized to that company*

During this time I will be testing a few products and keeping great documentation so stay tuned for those delicious tidbits of information that I'll be feeding the blog gradually as things progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment