Friday, March 18, 2016

IT SMB Success Summit 2016 - March 16 - 17, 2016

So since I inquired about products from Datto, I was invited to participate in a prestigious IT conference in Orange County this week called the IT SMB Success Summit 2016.

The group sponsoring this event, The ASCII Group, is a conglomerate of IT professionals pared with various sponsors that offer products that most in the industry use, would like to use or are just plain curious about.

The thing I like the most about this conference is that they encourage network and interaction between sessions and suggest that you bring at least 175 business cards as you will really be exposed to IT pros from across the country, some even came from as far as Germany, Italy, France and Japan.

The most intriguing part of this conference is that I did not fall asleep one time. Breakfast and Lunch was provided and it was lovely. This conference is normally $1,800 but being a part of Datto's company made it absolutely no cost to me, nice.

The agenda was concise and they kept things rolling and on time since there was SO much information to process. In fact, this one conference has given me plenty of blog information that I will be bringing to the forefront for the next month.



The conference was actually two days with a meet and greet with drinks and food, but I do not live near Orange County and didnt want to drive there twice. Nonetheless, it was a very worthwhile conference to attend and the knowledge, networking, meeting of vendors and new IT faces to be able to bounce things off of was all worthwhile.

I have provided a link below if you would like more information on this group and its benefits, trust me, if you are an IT professional, this is the group you wanna have in your corner

The ASCII Group: Benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment